Sunday, October 07, 2007

Creative crap




This Sunday I was so busy making sushi. My friend mentioned that in the reality show《Master chef》, one of the contestants used banana to make dipping sauce which went with sliced pork. "Oh, yuck!" I immediately imagined. Anyways, when I saw my leftover salmon steak still sitting in the fridge this morning, I suddenly came up an idea to make sushi with it.

This is my recipe for the crap:
Leftover cooked salmon
Seaweed sheets
A little bit of cooked cabbage and shaved carrot
Sushi rice

Firstly I brutally mashed the salmon steak and mixed them with the sushi rice. Then I had some cabbage and carrot to put on. After all, I rolled them all up and sliced the sushi roll carefully. Here it was, the bloody creative sushi I made.

Although I never tasted that sliced pork with banana sauce, I am sure my creepy weired sushi tastes far much better. How creative I am. (Oh, crap!)

No comments: