人們對專制嚮往,係因為沒有看過死於飼主刀下的家畜?對於一部分無知的人來説就是這樣沒錯,但還有一部分人即使十八年前見證過一場屠殺,也有本事否認事實,呢種人係最噁心不過,也是他們可以那麽死硬地擁護中央集權帝制其中的原因。
對於一件發生在一九八九年的屠殺事件,我爲什麽堅持要對死者紀念及表達自己的立場,每年重復又重復,悼念的心從來沒有變淡甚至日催見熾,是因爲不能忍受有那麽多人依然要否定事實,不肯認錯,不肯自檢。對這種大是大非,人係要堅持黑白分明,什麽灰色地帶中間路綫,通通是虛僞地掩飾一種懦弱。做錯0吾緊要,最緊要係會承認然後自檢,日後不再輕易再犯。幼稚園兒童都學得會的最基本原則,一個自稱、自覺、自述的大國居然失去一種必需擁有的自檢能力,很尖酸講句,這樣下去大可繼續發強國夢,夢永遠都不會完,因爲沒有成真的一天。絕對沒有值得受人尊重的可能。
順 便再對諸多沒有常識沒有思考能力卻喜愛扮聰明、扮君子、扮忠臣、扮愛國之蠢人、無賴、打靶、侮辱人類智慧的政棍,送上我的問候:希望你地晚上可以訓到覺, 去你地的一黨統治,去你的威權主義。以爲人人都係沒有思考能力之愚民的你地,出了那個中南海圈子,注定被追求公義及自由的民衆所唾棄。可嘆那正 值燦爛年華的學生們,那些母親們,到二十世紀還不能逃掉那國幾千年的篾視摧毀已經不能再薄的知識份子階層之習性,可悲到極。
今年的這個時候,我特別想重讀田中芳樹的《銀河英雄傳》,入邊講述千年後的未來世界還有民主共和制同中央集權帝制的爭鬥故事,實在係洗刷我心靈的傳世佳作。也特別喜歡聽Queen的 Bohemian Rhapsody, 尤其聽到呢幾段:
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody - I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooo - (anyway the wind blows)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh baby - can't do this to me baby
Just gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here
Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters - nothing really matters to me
我會猜想那些學生臨死時候係咩感受,會震驚、驚恐、憤怒、不舍、不甘、坦然?會想起母親嗎?會感到後悔嗎?還是一片空白,沒有清楚究竟發生緊咩事或未意思到係屠殺的開始,就離開人間了?
No comments:
Post a Comment