I woke up this morning and I felt fucking terrible. I sort of thinking why my life had been fucked up and at that moment I was extremely unhappy. Or put it precisely, just seemed like my soul had gone. Yet, this was not so bad, people would have down time occasionally. What happened next was really frustrating but the same time quite laughable. I was having a cup of tea and viewing a web page, suddenly I dropped my tea. Holy shit, like the rain pouring down on my laptop. Of course, my 7 years old laptop which can be an antique, turned to be the rubbish completely in several seconds. Then I started to laugh, laughed it damned hard.
"It's the time to have a new one." I pondered. Several minutes later, I found myself looking for a new laptop at a retailer. No more struggling, I took a new laptop back home within an hour. Gosh, what a funny day today. A friend just told me that today is quite ominous because it's the first day of a month in lunar calender. Fuck off. I still can't figure out today whether is a bad day for me or not. It actually helped me to off the unhealthy attachment to the bloody old machine. However, I am using the new laptop to finish up the crap over here with neither excitement nor frustration. I doubt my soul has not come back yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment