it remind me the shadow of daddy-long -leg,though you were not holding a stick.whatever.
how's everything going resently? these days,i'm fond of TAO JIE's article quite well. i thought you've been familiar with him, since your comments on hk are quite similiar to his.
and i like karen carpenter's voice a lot after i listened to TAO JIE's introduction on radio x'mas that day.
my 23th birthday has passed days ago,though i'm not that mature to handle my life and ralationship against people surrounded.
Hey Fung! Believe it or not, I always know your B'day is on the 7th of Jan. I didn't say "happy birthday"to you days ago and I am still not gonna say it. I know this is not the proper courtesy showing. What I am thinking is that such wish to you doesn't mean anything. Therefore, I would rather to keep my mouth shut.
23 years old...not mature enough? NO BIG DEAL. You're still in early adulthood buddy! Relax! It's OK to feel humble and you've been making progress all the time. You should be alright.
I don't know my opinion on HK issues is similar to his currently. If you can notice, I rarely talk about HK issues right now, just can't be bothered. But I do know about Tokit and have read his two or three books ages before. Very impressed by his sense of humour and the knowledge of the western culture. Myself currently is focusing on issues from America coz I've been curious about this RIGHT nation more and more. Just preparing that if I could have a very little chance to settle in that country in the future, it won't be too difficult for me to cope with the new environment.
2 comments:
it remind me the shadow of daddy-long -leg,though you were not holding a stick.whatever.
how's everything going resently?
these days,i'm fond of TAO JIE's article quite well. i thought you've been familiar with him, since your comments on hk are quite similiar to his.
and i like karen carpenter's voice a lot after i listened to TAO JIE's introduction on radio x'mas that day.
my 23th birthday has passed days ago,though i'm not that mature to handle my life and ralationship against people surrounded.
haha,sorry for so much bullshit
Hey Fung! Believe it or not, I always know your B'day is on the 7th of Jan. I didn't say "happy birthday"to you days ago and I am still not gonna say it. I know this is not the proper courtesy showing. What I am thinking is that such wish to you doesn't mean anything. Therefore, I would rather to keep my mouth shut.
23 years old...not mature enough? NO BIG DEAL. You're still in early adulthood buddy! Relax! It's OK to feel humble and you've been making progress all the time. You should be alright.
I don't know my opinion on HK issues is similar to his currently. If you can notice, I rarely talk about HK issues right now, just can't be bothered. But I do know about Tokit and have read his two or three books ages before. Very impressed by his sense of humour and the knowledge of the western culture. Myself currently is focusing on issues from America coz I've been curious about this RIGHT nation more and more. Just preparing that if I could have a very little chance to settle in that country in the future, it won't be too difficult for me to cope with the new environment.
Very nice to hear you, take care my friend.
Post a Comment