Rules remind:
No shopping for four weeks.
Finish reading four books in five weeks.
No moaning about how empty of my life is.
Say what I want to say on my blog.
Be true to myself.
Looking for an amusement:
From books (I need some luck for that).
From work ( Can an amusement from work still be enough?)
From Yoga (Try it, I say to myself a hundred times. Then just start it! You idiot.)
From dressing up (I tried it, not working.)
From food and drinks (Not working.)
From movies (It works but it is not durable.)
From religion (What a joke! Ask God for an amusement? No, God is busy.)
Me 1: Oh, Jesus! Look at yourself!! What are you doing here? If you get fucking bored how about go to do some charity works! Go and help some people rather than wasting time over here blahblahblah... How insufferable you are!
Me 2: But I am having a moment!
Me 1: A moment? NOT THAT SIMPLE! Your old problem is still not solved. Your self-loathing keep kicking back.
Me2: Yes? No? Yes? But no but yes but no but yes but no...Well, I don't know!
Me1: Stop copying the silly words from Little Britain! Seriously, this is not a good sign...you are talking to yourself right now.
Me2: Then what shall I do? I am in panic. I keep having bad dreams. I am exhausted when I wake up every day now.
Me1: Hormone imbalance?
Me 2: Oh, my shit! I hope not. Not that crap please!
Me1: Alright, try this, tell me you love yourself.
Me 2: I love myself.
Me1: No, you are a liar. You don't love yourself truly.
Me2: Excuse me? What are you talking about? Oh, never mind. You shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment