Hunting books in the library is fun, that's why I always avoid to make reservations, besides it will cost one dollar per book. Of course sometimes I have to make a request when a book is in another library where I don't want to move my arse to. There is a tricky part I encountered yesterday. I could not find the book which was shown available. The librarian helped me to check every shelf wherever has the possibility to hold the book, there's no luck at all. She finally suggested me make a request for the book. Em, tricky enough.
Wind+Sunshine+Cloud+Rain+Coldness+Hotness=Auckland's Spring
One minute before it's having beautiful sunshine, in another minute there's heavy rain pouring down. Don't be too greedy, we have everything in the Spring, why am I moaning?
Food poisoning
How many times do people use food poisoning as an excuse for their sick leave?
The bottom of the market
Bullshit, who the hell can tell when the market reach the bottom. Absolutely not me and I won't be a good gambler either. I simply don't think I am strong enough to play around in the stock market.
McCain
It's my favourite brand of the frozen veggie. It has the vision and the core of value. It's old-fashion but wins my heart. Yes, I am only talking about the frozen veggie.
Book shelf
I've got my room clean up, needed to pack some books into boxes and moved them down the garage. Remember that in the movie(Guess what, I can't type the name, the system will delete it automatically. What a fuss is that? A new fucking form of censorship or what?), Mr. Big and Carrie's conversation:
"Should I get you a diamond?"
"No, just give me a really big closet."
Well, in my case, just build me a big book shelf, please.
"Should I get you a diamond?"
"No, just give me a really big closet."
Well, in my case, just build me a big book shelf, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment